4121 Kimberly Circle
Florida Department of Corrections:
- Implemented Y2K conversion for the department's personnel applications.
- Implemented a log & appointment schedule for classification actions taken on an inmate.
- Consulted in the design of a new 'Custody Classification System'. Wrote underlying subprogram for entire system and integrated it with numerous legacy programs.
- Completed numerous and timely reports for FDC staff dealing with important litigation concerning inmate sentence structure.
- Trained and continue to train both state and contract programmers about the many aspects of the FDC programming environment.
- Provided project leadership in departments conversion of its core data store from a hierarchical IMS system to a relational DB2 system. Provided methodolgies & analysis for program conversions and data cleansing.
- Provided, leadership, methodologies & analysis to break apart the department's CICS programs into presentation & business logic components. This project has allowed over 50% of the department's programs to be used as WEB services for a multitude of WEB based applications.
- Added composition and insight to the departments Programming Standards Manual.
Florida Department of Transportation:
- Implemented and maintained a PC based Mainframe Development Environment. Project used the Micro Focus & XDB case tools and consisted of several phases.
- Setup & testing of case tool software (client & server).
- Database (DB2 & IMS) offloading from mainframe to PC platform.
- User training.
- Completion of in-house manual.
- Used the Platinum case tool to extract and build DB2 databases for the department's 'FM' project. The databases consisted of over 100 tables with referential integrity.
© 2017. RLTCORP All Rights Reserved